It sake of money, There are more than generous

{[['']]}
The selfish, greedy people who are corrupt, I do not care. I have my happy. But in a way that I do not feel like that. In a way that is not correct. Do not fret. I was happy. In no way is the wrong done me wrong. What ever will be. Was caused by an invalid. Action is wrong I do not find peace of mind. The beaming The big house. The car's beauty. But in my heart I was not happy.

The house is the same city. I would have had to sacrifice and forgiveness do not have harmed it. I called the house as a sacrifice to forgive the selfish and greedy people will be ignoring the people to the people behind the pagan people, selfish people, greedy people are corrupt, I do not care. I have my happy. But in a way that I do not feel like that. In a way that is not correct. Do not fret. I was happy. In no way is the wrong done me wrong.

What ever will be. Was caused by an invalid. Action is wrong I do not find peace of mind. The beaming The big house. The car's beauty. But in my heart I was not happy. If it is done in a way that is not justified if the Buddha had said. I played it until I have rebuked criticism. I would have enjoyed it. It is a moral in mind. If people have no morality in mind. An elegant look, this is just how glorious it was. I have not seen inside it. He even owned his own, he did not want to see. I do not. I do not want to see here. I do not mean it like that ..

"It only makes me happy. Not long ago I do not wish me a happy flower. If you meet the Buddha, we do not have to pay interest. Tusil do not have this same life. Those same people eat it. To pay to drink it ".

Where it is .. Thailand. Where the Thai people. We have compassion for each other. I have to do. I see that this is more than generous. What a waste of time but no money to pay for it like I did not want to face me. This indicates that the love of money. Value for money than me. Money than the people who will not be flowers. It's the money, but it will be. But now the people must be more than everything else. I must have called each other. Buddha taught that generosity to each other. With unity. In unison I was happy. The country has enjoyed. The people in the house. People in the country. Harmony and unity. If someone in the house. People in this country. As a party. That is not my own. A gang is a gang to me. Even in the one that's all right I was not happy. I have brothers. The husband and wife are very unhappy, if not unity, then the brothers are happy. Harmony brings happiness. Buddha said, is the most accurate.

I want to be happy, this is among them. The harmony together. So it can work at any place they have to sacrifice the unity of each other. The exploitation of others. That was not just the development of the USSR, saying that repeated vandalism. Selfishness and the like in the USSR in the nation to sacrifice and forgiveness, it is different from unity. You are encouraged to be creative. The development of the country. Family development. If families are encouraged. It is my husband's wife. My wife is her husband. People are encouraged to be creative. Is likely to be unified, solid, stable. Because they were well away. Different people have different savings. It is likely to be substantial. As a base. Receptions grew up here is similar to that of the low, low, among other eye.
Share this game :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright ©2011- 2013 เรื่องย่อละคร ดูละครย้อนหลัง ดูทีวีออนไลน์ 3,5,7,8,9,tpbs ดูละคร, ละครย้อนหลัง, ซิทคอม, รายการ